IDEANNOVASHIP´s project on Social Entrepreneurship gets to its end
Category : News
After two years of work, the IDEANNOVASHIP project developed its final event in the capital of Bulgaria, Sofia, with more than 20 young people interested in Entrepreneurship in Social Innovation.
On January 30, 2018, the project partners from IDEANNOVASHIP presented the final results. The final conference was held at the Central Hotel from Sofia and many speeches were included in the agenda:
- Tanya Ivancheva, Project Coordinator from NAMCB introduced the project;
- Margarita Lecha from IBOX (España) presented the training of trainers developed during a week at Torrent (Valencia).
- Dario Ferrante from CSC Danilo Dolci (Italy) talked about the “Guide for Organizing IDEANNOVASHIP Camps”;
- Achilleas Barlas from University of Thessaly (Greece) introduced the “IDEANNOVASHIP Audiovisual Manual”;
- Deyan Blagoev from Bulbera (Bulgaria) presented “An example of social innovation”;
- Andrea Platero from IBOX Create (Spain) covered the topic “What UWC can do for Youth”.
The Event concluded with the distribution of Diplomas and the intention of the partners to develop future collaborations after the success of this project.
All project results are available on the project website Resources section.